Bondalti is continuously investing in research, development and innovation (RDI) activities, creating value through projects and actions that aim for greater efficiency in its industrial processes.
Driver of sustainability and competitiveness
Additionally, and with a view to satisfying stakeholders and fulfilling the Innovation Policy, Innovation at Bondalti is supported by the effective operation of its RDI Management System, certified by Portuguese Standard 4457:2007, since 2013.
- Through external interfaces, we gather information, which we then transform into useful knowledge that can generate strategic added value
- We invested 3.3 million euros in RDI projects in 2020
- 52 RDI projects, of which 29% were supported by some of Bondalti's strategic clients, as well as by the country's leading engineering universities
- Portfolio consisting of 3 patent families associated with the industrial chemicals segment and 45 trademarks
- Bondalti's active and committed participation in 67 Knowledge Networks, as a way of sharing information and/or generating knowledge through interactions and joint projects
- Stimulated by Bondalti's culture and values and within the scope of the projects and partnerships developed, 67 employees carried out RDI activities and 3 PhD scholarships were received during 2020
For more information, watch the 2020 video on the RDI results.