Terms & Conditions of use
Bondalti Capital, S.A., with registered office at Avenida 24 de Julho, n° 24, Lisboa 1200-480, registered with the commercial registry of Lisbon under number 503881902 (hereinafter "Bondalti") is the exclusive owner of the website www.bondalti.com (hereinafter "Website") that it offers to Internet users (hereinafter "User") in order to provide corporate information.
2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
3. Website Use
3.1 The User agrees that he or she will only use the Website for lawful purposes and the User will not:
- • Use the Website to send or make available any illegal, false, misleading, threatening, malicious, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy content or any content that is racially, ethically or morally objectionable, harmful or harmful to the dignity of the person or harmful to minors, or content that may negatively affect Bondalti’s image;
- • Use the Website to send or make available information or content belonging to third parties that the User does not have the right to use, such as content protected by copyright of third parties or content containing personal data of third parties;
- • Use the Website to make available or transmit any type of material that contains or may contain viruses, worms, defects, Trojans or other items or computer codes, files or programs that are capable of interrupting, destroying or limiting the functionality of any equipment or computer system (hardware or software) or communications equipment;
- • Use or exploit, for commercial purposes or in any way paid for, the Website, including its Content, materials, features or resources. The User may not, in particular, promote or divulge on the Website any brand, product or service, such as through sales offers, applications for sponsorships and promotion of competitions;
- • Remove any copyright, trademark or copyright notice;
- • Make available or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized content such as SPAM;
- • Collect, store, make available, transmit, explore or reproduce information about other users (including user names and/or e-mail addresses) for unauthorized purposes.
3.2 In general, the User must use the Website in a responsible, prudent and careful manner and should not disturb or degrade the continuity, integrity and quality of the features and functionality of the Website.
3.3 The User acknowledges that its use of the Website is at the User’s own risk and the User is solely responsible for any damage caused to its system and/or computer equipment or for other damages or losses, including loss or damage to data, resulting from use of the materials, content or information obtained, in any way, through the Website.
4. Intellectual Property
4.1 The content available on the Website (hereinafter "Content") is the exclusive property of Bondalti, its licensors and/or other holders of rights and is protected by intellectual property rights, under the Portuguese law, the European Union and international conventions and may not be used by the User if not under the conditions laid down in these Terms and Conditions.
4.2 The Website Content means any intellectual creation and information provided in it, in particular texts, pictures, drawings, illustrations, photographs, video clips, trademarks, logos, webdesign and software, as well as the Website itself as a media creation.
4.3 The User may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute or make any use of the Content without the express written authorisation of Bondalti.
4.4 The partial reproduction of the Content of the Website in the scope of the free uses allowed by law, particularly for purposes of citation, for personal, associative and professional purposes (expressly excluding the use for commercial purposes or advertising) is permitted under the following conditions: (i) gratuity of disclosure; (ii) respect for the integrity of the Content; and (iii) identification of the Website as a source and reference to the fact that the rights are reserved.
5.1 The links to other websites that eventually exist on the Website, do not imply that there is some kind of relationship, collaboration or dependency between Bondalti and those responsible for these websites, thus, Bondalti does not take responsibility for any aspect relating to those websites, namely contents, products or services.
5.2 Creating links to the Content of the Website is only permitted to the extent that (i) the websites do not contain information, content or material of an illegal, illicit, obscene, degrading nature and, in general, contrary to moral and good practice, and the public order or that violates the rights of third parties; (ii) the deep linking method is not used, i.e. the pages of the Website should be accessible by opening a new window; and (iii) there is no susceptibility to any risk of confusion or association of the Website with the website that performs such link.
5.3 Bondalti reserves the right to prohibit, at any time, any link to the Website and, when required, the User will be solicited to immediately modify or remove any link or Content owned by Bondalti.
6. Exclusion of Liability
6.1 Bondalti aims to keep the timeliness and accuracy of the information presented and to minimise the inconvenience caused by any possible technical errors. However, Bondalti cannot guarantee the full operation of the Website, the User's continued access, or the correct display, nor that the information provided is always up to date.
6.2 To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Bondalti makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality of the Website, the Content, availability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Website has an exclusively informative intention, and does not constitute any type of offer, nor does it bind Bondalti in any way.
6.3 Bondalti reserves the right to permanently change the look, structure, configuration, Content and functionality of the Website and may also modify, limit, suspend or prevent access to it, without prior notice or justification.
6.4 To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Bondalti does not assume any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential damages resulting from the reading, use, or inability to use the Content, resulting from the access or use of the content posted in other websites, or for any loss of data, information, interruptions, viruses and/or computer errors that may occur during the use of the Website or of the impossibility to use it.
6.5 Bondalti does not guarantee the Content's compatibility with all computer systems and browsers that currently exist or may come to exist in the future.
6.6 Bondalti does not control nor is it responsible for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct from Users.
7. Privacy and Personal Data
8. Cookies Policy
9. Clarifications and Information
9.1 In order to clarify any issue related to these Terms and Conditions, the User should contact Bondalti by letter sent to the address indicated in the header or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.2 If the User sends Bondalti information of any kind through the Website, he/she hereby represents and warrants to be entitled to do so and warrants that the aforementioned information does not infringe copyright, trademark, patent or any other intellectual property right of a third party, it does not have confidential character and is without prejudice to third parties.
9.3 The User authorises Bondalti to use any ideas, suggestions, texts, concepts, techniques or know-how, resulting from the User's communication through the Website, and regardless of their purpose, including the development, production and marketing of products based on this information.
10. Final Provisions
10.1 If, for any reason, any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared partly or integrally invalid or not applicable, it shall be deleted or, if possible, it will remain after excluding the faulty section, without prejudice of the remaining clauses' effect.
10.2 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Portuguese law.
Released on 28 May 2018